Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Judging by the comments I think it's safe to say the ladies were very happy with their trip. Following are comments I received.

Ladies,
I wanted to let you all know how wonderful it was to meet you. When friends ask me about my trip I find myself telling how much fun I had with this group of people I had never met before. Eventually I tell them about the scenery, meals and bottomless bottles of wines at the dinner table. I would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy Christmas/holiday season and upcoming year.
Best wishes,
Christine, Sarnia Ontario


Hi Christine, and everyone else
I think we are definitely part of the 'mutual admiration society' that was mentioned in a song a long time ago. What a fabulous combination!!
I find it hard to say what I liked best about the trip but certainly the delight of meeting all of you was a highlight.
Merry Christmas to each of you.
Carole, Toronto Ontario

The best thing about our trip was the wonderful group of funloving fellow travellers. My second best choice was the great Mozart/Strauss concert in Vienna and we were even treated to Betty,s concert debut on the triangle - too bad we couldn't take a picture. I don't know how you arranged for the ship's crew who seemed to love their work and the terrific local guides. I can't think of a single thing that I would change.

All the best,

Gerry, Newmarket Ontario


It seems to have taken me so much longer to 'adjust' back to Cdn time, but I wouldn't trade a minute of the journey and the opportunity to meet everyone. I agree wholeheartedly that we had a great group.
I truly can't think of any negatives about the trip as far as my personal satisfaction goes. Had I purposely gone to shop the Christmas Markets I think I would have been disappointed since so many of them were the same as the one before and I'm sure that a lot of goods were not hand crafted! But I went to see the cities and how Christmas is celebrated elsewhere and I certainly was not disappointed. Each city was a delight in its own special way.

Although I liked Prague the best it probably was because Karen was able to join me and the fact that we had more time there. I would honestly consider going back to any of them!

The have a picture of the 'reusable coffin' from the Melk Cathedral (I think). While not one of the 'beautiful' pics, I thought the whole idea of a reusable coffin was hysterical. See ... recycling is definitely NOT new!

All the best to you and yours for a delightful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Carole, Toronto Ontario










No comments:

Post a Comment